Mississippi Heat

Mississippi Heat
This photo was taken in 1957 in the dog days of summer in Liberty, Mississippi. I was 4 yrs. old on my grandfather's farm..

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stained Glass Mosaics



For the last several months I have been creating stained glass mosaics.  I look for old windows that I can recycle into creative pieces of art.  These finished windows can be used as wall art in your gardens or suspended indoors in front of windows.

The window mosaic below was selected to be exhibited in the "Emancipation and Freedom" show at the Torpedo Factory in the Art League Gallery.

Rising Dawn


Swirls and Curls




Sunflowers (Sold)
 
                                                                


Celebrate

 
Floral Arrangement
                                                            

2 comments:

  1. You and I are so alike!! I have done several of these sorts of pieces back in OK!!! It is amazing how we seem to be following similar paths but in different sequences!!!
    These are exquisite KAt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Celebrate!!!! Perhaps we can talk barter and $$$ soon!!!

    ReplyDelete